If you don’t know who Super Mario is, you don’t know what was the reason gaming has become so popular.
Nintendo games used to be so simple and made to entertain your brain. There were nervous moments like when the time passed and you failed to save the queen.
There were tons and tons of Nintendo games that we were able to play. It was really rare when your parents allowed you to play for an hour or more.
I still hear my mother’s voice: Did you do your homework? Are you prepared for the test tomorrow? Okay, you can play now.
Playing these Nintendo games made us not to see something in the games. These facts are here to make things clear.
Here we go:
2. Mario Kart 8 “Cloudtop Cruise2” has a beanstalk coming out of a Question block, just like in Super Mario Bros
3. Yoshi’s Island was a game about Baby Mario but that didn’t stop developers from putting in some dirty jokes
4. In Animal Crossing, an alien shows up on TV at 3-33 on Sundays and Mondays.
5. Here’s a bunch of facts about Nintendo you didn’t know
7. You could never see this because you only see a part of it at a time
8. Nintendo likes to hide shapes in their levels seems like
It all makes sense right now, huh?
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.