When the “D” day comes I immediately start feeling tired or i start searching for a way to avoid what is supposed to come next. If you don’t do some cleaning in your household, it will transform to a place where a bomb went off.
What we have here are some cleaning hacks that you can use to finish the cleaning faster and take the rest of the day off.
There is no such thing like fast-forward in real life so until someone invents a remote control we are stuck with these cleaning hacks to decrease the pain. Of course you can always call the expensive service that will clean your home and you will not have to move a single finger on your hand.
Make your life easier with these hacks and when you put some music on in the background you will enjoy cleaning your house every day (…or not).
Here are some hacks that you need to know.
1. 1 tbsp of Tartar mixed with hot water will make your toaster look as good as new
2. You have to organize these cleaning things with curtain rod
3. Clean tiny spaces with this trick
4. Vinegar is the magical tool for removing stains even from the dirtiest blinds
5. Vegetable oil + baking soda and the cabinet gunk will disappear
6. 2 Cups of Vinegar in the top rack will clean your dishwasher without any difficulty
7. Remove the grease and residue from the cast aron skillet with sea salt, water and sponge
8. Buff and wax your vent to prevent it from getting dust stick to them through the year
9. Half gallon of warm water 1tbsp Jet Dry and 2 tbsps of liquid detergent
10. Rubbing alcohol gets stains out of microfiber
11. Baking soda + water (paste )removes vomit stains
12. Baking soda + lavender makes your carpet smell fresh
13. Suncreen could remove the permanent marker on your shirt. Rub with clean cloth
14. Mayo and dump cloth for cleaning the crayons from the wall
15. Cleaning your blender
16. Oxiclean removes the annoying stickers on the bottom
17. Vinergar and baking soda to the rescue!
18. Lemon and salt cleans the cutting board
We hope this was helpful.
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.
Thank You and Happy Holidays!
Very helpful stuff… Ty
thanks a million. Will definitely share 😉
now thats something i wanna read 😉