Oh man, I wonder these newspapers have a headline editor on board. Everyone could make grammar or spelling mistake, but this? – C’mon now newspapers you can do it better.
We thought of this and decided to find funny headlines that don’t make sense or they simply can mean couple of things at once.
I hope these mistakes aren’t made on purpose because oh boy they have strange sense of humor.
It is what it is and we have the samples and no one can say, “We didn’t write that”.
There is a good and bad side to all this.
The good side is that newspapers are reducing these headline mistakes that could lead to other meaning and the bad side is the newspapers are reducing the mistakes that could lead to us laughing at them.
That’s the circle of life.
Here are the “honest” headline mistakes:
1. Wonder what’s cooking down there
2. Really? Really now?
3. Oh god
4. Give that writer a cookie!
5. Still better love story than Twilight
6. Hey they shouldn’t do that
10. Lots of balls are waiting to be played at Nike
11. And they have been exspecting to find what?
12. Tell me this headline wasn’t printed
13. You have not improved
14. Oh god
16. And someone will say size doesn’t matter
17. But what about his head?
18. Generous bridges
19. Hey at least you got that right
20. I wonder why
21. Weapons? – In a gun shop? – No.
22. What a coincidence
If you find some of these funny headlines, share them with us.
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.