There are many things you can eat or drink to refresh yourself in the scorching summer heat, but nothing beats a slice of cold watermelon. Sweet, juicy and healthy, it truly has it all. But when you look at a watermelon, you probably don’t think that is will make a great decorative centerpiece or even a party favor. Well, someone else does.
You might have seen or even made a watermelon keg or a watermelon fruit basket, yet there is so much more creative potential in that plain watermelon. Some artists and creative chefs have tuned this big, hard green fruit into a work of art. With some intricate and careful carvings and cuttings, the watermelon is transformed beyond recognition and is sent to the realm of the fantastic.
Be amazed by the revealed sculptures that have been hiding in your watermelon this whole time,
1. We’ll Start With Something Easy, Like Deep Carving With Geometric Shapes
2. A Valentine’s Day Kissy Watermelon Basket
3. A Refreshing Taxi
4. Time For Some Violine
5. Watermelon Carvings Can Also Be Very Scary
6. Which Sport Do You Like?
7. A Wedding Centerpiece
8. Cute Little Owl
9. Fierce Watermelon Stag
10. 3D Bear
11. Amazing 3D Animal Heads
12. Vase With Flowers
13. Fish Behind Seagrass
14. Crane And Turtle
15. Some Funny And Weird Faces
16. A Large Dragon Made From Many Watermelons
17. And A Smaller One Made From One Watermelon
18. Delicate Shallow Flower Carving
19. Lovely Flower Whit Indian Chiefs At The Side
20. And Here Are A Few Watermelon Ideas Anyone Can Make For Their Parties
21. And With Some Practice, One Day You Too Could Make… Drum-roll, Please…
22. Lovely Watermelon Carvings Like This One
Make sure you try your hand at watermelon carving next time you need a party centerpiece. It will take playing with your food to a whole new level.
Share this juicy post with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below.