Hollywood is filled with old classics and new blockbuster favorites that are yet to see if the’ll stand the test of time.
All of them have one thing in common: they carry the magic of the big screen, giving us new views and taking us to new worlds.
In the end, no matter how much of an impact a movie can have on us, it is still something that was done by ordinary people, the cast and crew in the movie industry.
Here are 35 rare glimpses of the people making the movies goofing off when the camera’s aren’t rolling.
1. The true size of Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters.
2. Ben Hur riding a scooter on set
3. Leonidas going over his lines for 300.
5. Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew show that Princess Leia and Chewbacca are actually BFFs. empipre strikes back
6. Bumblebee between shoots in Transformers
7. Gandalf, along with his stunt and riding doubles
8. Godzilla stumping over a town.
9. Making of the scene revealed in Inception.
10. What’s really inside the raptors in Jurassic Park III
11. Kermit and Piggy visit Mark Hamill and Yoda on the Dagobah set
12. Kirsten Dunst and Jason Schwartzman use some technology that definitely doesn’t mix with their outfits in Marie Antoinette
13. Preparing for Gone With The Wind
14. The real ocean in Life Of Pi
15. Steven Spielberg hanging out with jaws.
16. R2D2 having a sandwich.
17. Snape actually smiled while filming the Goblet Of Fire.
18. Stanley Kubrick laughing in the remains of Elstree Studios, the set of The Shining, which was destroyed during a fire.
19. Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet relaxing on Titanic.
20. Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu hugging after beating each other’s brains out in Kill Bill
21. Steven Spielberg giving E.T a bath
22. Lisa Burns and Louise Burns look far less creepy between their haunting stints in hallways
23. Bill Murray taking a nap on the set of Fantastic Mr. Fox
24. Another secret in Inception revealed
25. Enemies Voldemort and Dumbledore having a friendly conversation.
26. The cameraman was going ape in The Planet Of The Apes
27. Tea time for Frankenstein
28. Stanley Kubrick taking a mirror selfie with his daughter, while Jack Nicholson thought it was a photo of him.
29. Director Joel Coen checking in on The Dude during the trippy dream sequence
30. Filming the opening credits on Star Wars
31. Director Joss Whedon showing the heroes how its done.
32. Depp sharing a hug with Winona Ryder On Edward Scissorhands
33. Hannibal Lecter (Stephen Hopkins) earing fries
34. Preparing The Alien to shoot
35. The Joker jumping with a skateboard over Batman in “The Dark Knight”
They all have as much fun time making movies as we have watching them.