People who are in the public’s eye are expected to act is certain way.
For celebrities like movie stars ,musicians and other celebs from the pop-culture scene it is not surprising to see them act inappropriate, weird, childish or even criminal. In fact, that s almost expected from them.
However, such behavior will shock you if it came from other famous people, like royalty, politicians or other academics who are supposed to act proper and dignified all the time.
But, what we fail to remember is that they are people too, and they want to have some fun once in a while.
1. President Obama Taking A Picture With A Child Asleaep At A Table
2. King George VI of England Going Down A Slide
3. Nancy Reagan Sitting On Mr. T’s Lap
4. King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy, who was a lot shorter than his wife, stands on a ladder to get to her level.
5. Alfred Hitchcock Catching Snowflakes With His Mouth
6. Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, Enjoying Some Sports
7. Prince William Photobombing Athletes
8. Stalin Making Faces
9. Ronald Reagan’s Big Ears
10. John Key, Prime Minister of New Zealand Having A Funny Face Party
11. Franklin Roosevelt Pulling His Cousin’s Hair
12. Tsar Nicholas II of Russia Playing Airplane With Another Royal
13. Michael D. Higgins, President of Ireland On A Bike Course
14. Hitler On A Sled
15. Dalai Lama And A Group Of Muslim Women
16. Susan Sontag Writing In A Bear Suit
17. The President of Estonia Taking A Selfie At A Stadium
18. Bobby Grich pours beer over Richard Nixon after the LA Angels win their first ever division title.
19. Duke And Dutchess Of Windsor Doing Some Levitating
20. Benedict Cumberbatch Photobombing U2
21. The President of Belarus And His Mini-Me
22. President Obama Teaching Basketball Moves To The Chinese Vice Premier
23. President Ford Showing Off His Soccer Skills To Pele
24. Prince Charles Putting On Some Beats
25. Albert Einstein And His Fluffy Slippers
26. Shaq Carrying Bill Gates Princess Style
27. Steve Jobs Flipping Off IBM
28. Prince Harry Photobombing A Group Of Athlets
29. Queen Elisabeth Giggling With An Honor Guard
30.Dalai Lama With A Small Bottle Stuck Up His Nose
Still can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing to see the funny side of this group of celebrities. But it sure is entertaining.