To a baby boy, his father is his role model, his first hero and his best friend. The father-son bond is sacred, putting the two of them in a world of their own where no one else can enter. And part of that is probably because although fathers should be the responsible adult, they still know how to act careless and childish, unlike the mothers who can be pretty protective and strict.
Fathers know how to get into a child’s mindset and play with their kids on their own level, so the kids are more likely to copy their habits and hobbies, slowly becoming like their fathers.
Sometimes the “cloning” can be seen very early on and it is the most darling thing ever.Check out these adorable pictures and it won’t be hard guess who the kid takes after.
1. Because Ladies Love A Smooth Shave
2. Two Ripped Men
3. Raggedy Rascals
4. Think They Look Alike?
5. Morning Exercise With Dad And Sis
7. Watching The Game And Having A Cold One
8. Or Cooling Down In The Pool
9. Or Just Having A Drink For The Heck Of It
10. And Then They Pass Out
11. What Do They Do When They Wake Up?
12. Go For A Ride
13. Watch Out For That Curb
14. Do A Wheelie
15. When They’re Late For Lunch
16. Some Relaxing Fishing
17. Or Exciting Surfing
18. Learning Some Awesome Skateboarding Tricks
19. Developing Your Own Style
20. Or Getting A Cool Sense For Fashion
21. Even Better, Getting Into Fashion (Fallowing His Daddy’s Footsteps)
22. Growing Up To Be Like Daddy
23. See, I Have A Truck Just Like Yours
24. Doing Some Construction Plans
25. Guessing The Dad’s A Plumber
26. Mini Top Gun
27. Just Jamming Together
28. But Not Before They Mow The Lawn
29. And Check What’s Wrong With The Car
30. Talk About Same Interests (Way To Go, Dad)
31. Don’t Forget To Stay In Touch
32. Learning Some Computer Skills
33. Always Have Time For A Game (You’re Good)
34. And When They Get Older You’ll Have This (Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son)
35. Until Then, Dad Pass Me The Wrench
Like fathers, like sons, no doubt about it.
Send us your favorite father-son moment and share this post with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below.