Taking pictures with our phones is slowly turning into a type of addiction. The selfie is one such picture-taking trend that has avalanched its way into our everyday lives. And there are so many ways to take a selfie that people created categories to sort them out more easily and those range from the mundane to the extremely bizarre.
Selfies are also slowly taking over the entertainment industry and are entering in the world of animation and graphic art. Only recently DC Comics and Marvel published a collection of superhero selfies as a promotional strategy and we must admit that they are pretty awesome. Many such “selfies” have already been released, more are still to come and the fans have made their contributions as well.
If superheroes were real, here is how they would take their selfies before or after they’ve saved the world.
1. The Selfies Of The Avengers
2. Supergirl Fly-By Mirror Selfie
3. Retro Superman Slefie
4. The Batman And Robin Selfie From ’66
5. Wonder Woman Being Silly
6. Even Villains Want To Take Selfies, Right Harley Quinn?
7. But Not As Much As Cat Woman
8. And The New Batgirl Follows The Newest Trends Too
9. Aquaman’s Underwater Photobomb
10. Ms. Marvel’s Black And White Selfie
11. And Wonder Woman’s Sexy Pose
12. Batman’s Thief-Capturing Selfie
13. Spidey’s Acrobatic Selfie
14. Batgirl’s Bike-Riding Selfie
15. The Avenger’s Can’t Take A Selfie Without Fury Photobombing It
16. Superman Saving A Kitten
17. Alfred In The Batman Suit
18. The Teen Titan’s Selfie
19. Deadpool Mid-Action Selfie
20. Selfies From Some Of The X-Girls
21. And While We’re At It, The New X-Men Selfie
22. The Green Lantern Corp Selfies
23. Flash Spoiling The Justice League Group Selfie
24. And Running Away Afterwards
25. Ah, Robin’s First Ride With Batman
26. And Later Becoming Nightwing
27. Spidey Forcefully Taking A Selfie With The Hulk
28. Then Deadpool Returns The Favor
29. Something Like he Selfie From Ms. Marvel And Wolverine
30. Now, These Are Some Epic Celeb Superhero Stealthies
31. Supergirl With The BF’s
32. BBF’s (Best Foes Forever)
33. So Not To Feel Left Out, Batman Sidekick’s Selfie
34. Remember The Famous Oscar Selfie? Here Are The Avenger’s And X-Men Versions
35. Lovey-Dovey Selfie Of Superman With Wonder Woman
36. And One With Batman, So There’s No Hard Feelings
We told you these selfies were awesome. What do you think? Keep on the look out for more of DC Comic and Marvel Variants releases and if you have some selfie fan-art make sure to send it our way.
For now, share these fun selfies with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below.