Last week Ubisoft revealed the hardware requirements for the PC version of Watch Dogs, the open world game releasing next month.
During the course of the week Ubisoft confirmed that the published specs were wrong and that the revised ones would be made available soon.
This morning the new PC requirements for Watch Dogs have become available and you can check them out right below. If you thought the game was quite demanding, your opinion will definitely not change by reading the new requirements.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
- This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY.
- Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Supported video cards at time of release
- nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series
- Intel Iris Pro HD 5200.
Watch Dogs will launch on November 19th in North America and on November 22 in Europe on Ps3, Xbox 360, Wii U and Pc. The game will also be a Playstation 4 and Xbox 360 launch title, releasing during November just like the other versions of the game.