Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst announced
Namco Bandai has announced Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, which will be an enhanced version of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Full Burst will be headed to the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, and it’s also adding a ton of new content which will also be available as DLC for the existing game. This will be the first time the franchise makes it’s way to the PC, so if PC gamers who are also Naruto fans will finally be able to play it.
The game has undergone an overhaul as well as being ported, and includes a new chapter pitting Sasuke and Itachi against Kabuto.
Here’s a full feature list direct from the PR:
- Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden jutsu. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New playable Character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut Edition: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience more intensely than ever the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world.
- 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC packs.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst and the Full Burst DLC pack will both release in the fourth quarter.