The Last Of Us Gets A New Title Update
A new title update is now available for the highly acclaimed The Last Of Us, the unique survival horror game developed by Naughty Dog exclusively on Ps3.
Patch 1.02 brings a good number of fixes for the multiplayer mode as well as a small change for the single player one: the Pet Control phone numbers on the bulletin board have been changes so that dialing the numbers in real life won’t result in players reaching unwanted phone lines. Here are all the changes introduced by patch 1.02:
- Texture of a phone number on a bulletin board changed
- Host migration has been improved. Losing connection to the host during a migration should occur less often
- General crash when leaving multiplayer fixed
- Intro camera fix for some introductory cut-scenes
- Connectivity issues while playing have been tuned
- If you disconnect or lose connection to the host, you will no longer advance a clan day. You will only advance a day if you are kicked from the match, or exit through the menu.
- Explosion Expert level 2 should be selectable now
- The voting time for match selection has been reduced to 15 seconds
- “No party” playlist options have been added to both Supply Raid and Survivors, players can only join this playlist solo.
- Melee against a downed character now uses the same range as normal melee
The Last Of Us is now available exclusively on Ps3