Some new gameplay details have emerged about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5. Last week Rockstar Games did a closed presentation of the Russian version of the game: only press was able to attend the Moscow Event. According to some reports, the developers have shown around 30 minutes of gameplay, showcasing some new features of the game.
Some details of the new gameplay footage have leaked online thanks to a Russian magazine: the new details actually show how much Rockstar is trying to change things up for the new entry of the Grand Theft Auto series. Here are the new GTA V gameplay details:
- Sometimes damages (like wounds, Injured by bullet…) will leave marks on the body of the characters forever.
- In the beginning of the demo we seen Franklin jumping out of a plane with a parachute, While Franklin in the air, you notice a lot of interesting things:
- A military base hidden in the hills.
- Wild animals prey on each other.
- Motocross track and a hunting ground. Also you see tourists walking in the mountains, near the river and a few people go fishing, and more.
- Some of the problems that associated with the low capacity of some platforms still exist, like the number of cars on the street…
- For the first time in the series there was background music.
- The underwater world around Los Santos looks great, it’s probably the most beautiful image of the sea in the games. Colored fish swim among the rocks and Shark swims near you.
The news about the underwater world sound incredibly promising: with this new addition we’ll really have a lot to do in the game once it finally becomes available sometime during September on Ps3 and Xbox 360.
More details on the game will become available in the near future: even though Rockstar won’t show the game at E3, they’ll definitely uncover more of it in the upcoming weeks.