The newly announced Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for the PS3 and PS Vita has gotten some new details, thanks to Famitsu. Ragnarok Odyssey was originally released on the PS Vita late last year, and the new updated version of the game will feature all new content and features. Famitsu updated the game’s details, and you can check them out below. There’s a lot of new content coming to the remake, and it’s definitely going to get fans excited.
Created by Kuma Tanioka
Niizuegg: A black dragon. In addition to bite and scratch, this monster can give a big fire attacks.
- ACE Skill.
- ACE will be no skills per class. This skill includes the ability to attack, move, and heal
- In addition to press some key combination, character skills will also be launched by touching the screen (special version of PS Vita)
- Skill each class will vary.
Six classes of characters in the original version of the game will be presented again in Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, but the illustrations image has been updated.
There will be the addition of a new dungeon called the “Tower of Yggdrasil”. To access this dungeon, players must have a certain item. The further players into the dungeon, the player can get cool items such as weapons and special cards. Players can rest each completed five levels in the dungeon Tower of Yggdrasil. Not only can be explored alone, players can adventure in the dungeon together with friends online multiplayer mode.
- “Harmonasu Weapon”: If you use it correctly, players can increase the power of the weapons used. Depending on how high level players, the shape of the weapons used will change automatically.
- There will be new items such as costumes and accessories are adapted from the new monsters. Players can also change the color of the items.
- In addition to costumes and accessories, the new card will also be added.
- System “Mercenary Helper” will be added
- “Mercenary Encyclopedia” with data as well as weapon and monster battles recording data will also be added.
- “Daily Quests”. Gungho Online Entertainment plans to bring different quest each day