Borderlands 2 is definitely one of the most successful titles released in the past months, a title which is still getting a lot of attention from both players and developer: the game is still played online a lot and with some extra DLC content currently available, with some more in the pipe for the next months, there’s obviously no lack of content.
The more the game gets added content so is higher the risk of introducing new bugs which can be quite annoying especially during online play, where some players are ready to take advantage of any little thing to emerge victorious. Thankfully the good guys at GearBox never sleep and are always at work on some fixes for their beloved game. Some new fixes are available for the Ps3 version of the game: they will be applied to your game as soon as you boot it up and connected to the internet. No title update and patch required: here’s the list of fixes:
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage : Torgue vending machines can now stock up to level 50 legendary weapons.
There’s still no news for the other versions of the game: we will keep you update when more news come in