Each season makes its own miraculous transformation on each landscape, making it bloom in its trademark colors.
Winter may not be abandoned in colors, but the white cloak that drapes over the lands is not less magnificent than any other season.
There is peace and serenity in the icy winter wonderlands, but do we truly know how to appreciate it.
Here are of some of the most amazing sites around the world that are not fully overtaken by human hand, just on the edge between nature and urban life.
See this glorious collection of famous laces and how they are magically transformed by winter, making you believe that places from fairy tales have become reality.
1. Hamnoy, Norway
3. Plitvice Lakes, National Park, Croatia
4. Multnomah Falls, Oregon USA
5. Kilchurn Castle, Scotland
6. Central Park, New YorkUSA
7. Yosemite National Park, Yosemite Valley, USA
8. Vilnius, Lithuania
9. Reykjavik, Iceland
10. Pergola Conservatory Garden, Central Park New York USA
11. Landwasser Viaduct, Switzerland
12. Johannapark, Leipzig, Germany
13. Central Park, New York USA
14. Trakai Castle, Lithuania
15. Reine, Norway
16. Lake Wanaka, New Zealand
17. Hallstatt Village,Austria
18. Bryce Canyons Bridge, Utah, USA
19. Shirakawa go Village, Japan
20. Radhost Mountain, Czech Republic
21. Lake Bled, Slovenia
22. Gasadalur Faroe, Islands
23. Bran Castle, Romania
24. Christc Of The Good Chepherd, Lake Takao, New Zealand
25. Kirkjufell Pool, Iceland
26. Borgund Stave Church, Laerdal, Norway
27. Prague, Czech Republic
28. St. Joseph Lighthouse, Michigan USA
29. Natadera Temple, Komatsu, Japan
30. Neuschwanstein Castle