When it first came out in 1997 it was the greatest movie achievement in Hollywood, taking away a record breaking number of 11 Academy Award Oscars. Yes, we’re talking about the movie we love to hate: The Titanic.
All of the people involved in making this movie gave their very best and managed to tell a romantic story within one of the greatest tragedies in modern history. The movie was a masterpiece of its time, but since suffered many harsh critics.
Some may be connected with the many unedited mistakes seen throughout the movie, and here are 26 so obvious, you’ll wonder how you’ve missed them.
1. Who Has Time For Details?
2. Need Some Light?
3. Glass That Doesn’t Give Up
4. Not Fast Enough
5. Damn Car Polish
6. Sturdy Ship
7. Now You See It, Now You Don’t
8. Jack’s Superhuman Wrist
9. The Slipping Grip
10. Another Movie Magic Ruined
11. Because A Steam Hand-print Is Always Perfect
12. No Bad Hair Day For Him
13. Who Needs A Folder?
14. Defying The Rules Of Physics
15. The Ship Gets More Beautiful As Night Falls
16. The Migrating Beauty Mark
17. Wipe Your Nose, Will You?
18. Safety First
19. Narrowing The Gap
20. The Slowly Vanishing Line
21. Pipe Bending
22. Just Take A Nap
23. So You’d Know How They Did It
24. The Indecisive Scarf
25. No Need For Additional Support
26. The Short One Looked Better
The bigger they are the harder they fall… Or is it “sink”?
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.