What are Logo Promotional Items?
When a brand, company, manufacturer, or retailer considers marketing strategies, promotional merchandise items always come to mind. Specifically, logo promotional items that catch a consumer’s attention. But what are logo promotional items and what are they good for? Promotional logo items are promotional products that help companies advertise their products. These are products such as t-shirts, wrist bands, hoodies, or any item that can be printed on that has the company’s logo. Research has shown that consumers that receive promotional merchandise are more likely to feel more favorable toward an advertiser once they’ve received a logo promotional item.Promotional items aren’t just to persuade a consumer, but it is also to share a company/manufacturer/retailer’s story. It tells what kind of brand they are and how they treat their customers. If you are looking for a site that can give discounts on brands that print logo promotional items, check out SelectAware.com and get a wristbandexpress coupon that can give you a head start on your logo promotional item.
What is the Impact of Promotional Merchandise?
If you are involved in advertising or promoting your business then branded promotional merchandise needs to be an essential part of your marketing mix. It gives a better return than print advertising. According to research, 94% remembered the advertiser name, 66% kept the product for 6 months and 44% kept the product for a year. 39% of consumers who were given promotional items were most likely buying off of these companies which proves how effective it is to distribute logo promotional items.
Logo promotional merchandise is more than just junk drawer fillers. Good campaigns create big impressions on consumers. This means that the catchier and better the logo, the more consumers catch a brand’s attention. Generally, products that a consumer can use or see on a daily basis is what companies like to distribute because it is functional. By seeing what you use on the daily, you are reminded of what’s imprinted on the merchandise. The most common products that companies distribute are as follows:
- Writing Instruments
- Caps and Headwear
- Desk Office supplies
- Flash Drives
- Outerwear such as t-shirts, hoodies, etc.
What Makes a Good Logo Promotional Item?
It is true that logo promotional items are an effective marketing strategy to persuade consumers to buy products from a manufacturer or retailer. But to be able to persuade a consumer, one must know what makes a good logo promotional item. Here are a few that you should consider:
- Know your goal – Ask yourself this: what message should the logo promotional item convey? What is our target audience? Knowing the answers to these questions will help identify what you can come up with for your campaign.
- Get creative – Once you’ve answered the questions above, you must now identify how you can get your consumer’s attention with your end goal.
- Identify the merchandise – Logos are one thing. But knowing the merchandise to print it on is another. It is essential to know what your logo looks like on the promotional item so that it looks presentable to the consumer.
- Manufacture and distribute – Once you’ve identified the end goal, designed a logo, and printed it on the merchandise, identify where it is best to distribute your items. Make sure that your promotional items fit your demographic.