Being sarcastic is just another type of humor. It means no-nonsense and straight at your face fact, coated in humor. Some people are sarcastic by nature but some are always looking out for sarcastic remarks they can use.
Below is a list of 10 sarcastic quotes collected by Emoovio that will put a smile on your face any given day.
1. “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.”
Looks can be deceiving but what comes out of one’s mouth is a clear representation of what goes on in their mind.
2. “Sarcasm is the secret language that everyone uses when they want to say something mean to your face.”
Sarcasm is an art and not everyone can master it. To be able to say whatever you feel and mask it in humor is what sarcasm is.
3. “I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew.
Telling someone how you feel directly on their face is not possible without a little sarcasm. And telling them their shortcomings with a touch of humor can put a smile on their face instead of a frown.
4. “Sometimes the amount of self-control it takes to not say what’s on my mind is so immense, I need a nap afterward.”
Self-control does not make you tired according to science, but to me, it is an extremely hectic task that drains out all my energy and makes me go back to sleep.
5. “What doesn’t kill you gives you a set of unhealthy coping mechanisms and a dark sense of humor.”
Tough situations rough you up so much that when you come out of them you are polished and prepared.
6. “Instead of ‘have a nice day,’ I think I’ll start saying, ‘have the day you deserve.’ You know, let karma sort things out.”
People get what they deserve, what goes around comes around and this serves right to unnecessarily rude people.
7. “So many people worry about their physical appearance and material possessions, that they completely disregard their crappy personality.”
People who stress over their physical appearance should work on their personality as well. No matter what amount of money you spend on looking good, if you are not well-behaved, no one’s going to like you.
8. “I wish I could lose weight as easily as I lose my key, pen, cell phone, temper, and even my mind.
Yes, the weight does not shed easily, but everything else does!
9. “Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
Love is beautiful and love is volatile, it doesn’t come with any instruction but handle with care.
10.“Friendships must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
Being foolish and stupid racking up a ruckus is what friends do, the more fun you have the stronger your friendship becomes.
Some people treat sarcasm as a coping mechanism, some are just hopelessly sarcastic. Being witty with comebacks and snarky remarks is a trait sought by many, just be sure to use it wisely without hurting anyone’s feelings. Your words are a clear indication of your thinking, always try to put smile on everyone’s face and make them happy from within.