No woman will reject a beautiful and elegant cashmere scarf in winter days. For a 100% cashmere scarf not only provides comfort but also transforms your outfit to another level.
Btw, if you are looking to shed some extra pounds, stay healthy and want to look great in every dress? Try these exercise and meal replacement drink for weight loss drinks reviewed by our expert friends at FitnessVolt.com
You can wear the luxurious scarf for all seasons since the cashmere fiber is breathable and luxurious. In winter, the lightweight and compact scarf goes perfectly with your heavy jacket and oversized cardigan without adding much weight. If you prefer to wrap it around your head and shoulder, it would be wise to opt for a elegant cashmere wrap. Wearing a Ovcio cashmere scarf in fall, spring or chilly summer nights will be a whisper of warmth and softness, and it also helps to prevent your hair from direct sunlight and rains if you use it as a headscarf. There are a wide collection of cashmere scarves with different colors, lengths, prints and styles to choose from so it will be beneficial if you know how to choose the right one for yourself.
Know the Three Types of Cashmere Scarves
Different cashmere scarf will create different aura and effect when you wear it. To have a basic understanding of all types of cashmere scarves will help you to narrow down your choice based on your need.
Firstly, the rectangular cashmere scarf. The common-sized scarf meets most need and is good for both men and women. The size 200*40cm is long enough to wrap around your necks several times and also good for a beautiful drape. The thickness of this type of cashmere scarf is medium and would be good for winter and fall. If you are looking for a warm scarf to create a casual look and goes with almost all the outfits, this type of cashmere scarf will never fail you.
Secondly, there comes the cashmere wrap. The cashmere wrap is almost twice the size of a normal cashmere scarf. Measured 200*70cm, it is worn to drape over the shoulder, cover the upper body and can be wrapped around as an oversized scarf too. This elegant cashmere wrap is perfect for special occasions like weddings, meetings and travels.
Apart from these two types, there is the featherlight cashmere scarf. As the name suggests, it is super light weight and thin. You could use it as a shawl or wrap. The featherlight scarf creates a special elegant aura when you put it around your neck. This handy cashmere wrap is designed for year-round use.
Decide on the Right Cashmere Scarf
- Always consider the occasions when you are choosing the ideal winter scarf. The neutral color one is the safe play and can pair with most suits. If you want to draw attention, the red cashmere scarf would be a good idea.
- Quality matters. A top-notch cashmere wrap will bring you comfort and confidence so to invest a pure cashmere wrap would worth every penny.
- Know your own body type. Not everyone is good with the cashmere wrap. If you style it right, you look fabulous with the wrap but don’t get drowned in an oversized cashmere wrap if you are small.
- Choose a scarf that compliment your skin tone. The accessory is supposed to make you comfortable and cozy.
- Try to avoid the colorful scarf. There is no doubt that the colorful warm scarf is shining but it will easily draw the attention away from your suits.
A good choice of cashmere scarf will immediately stylish your garments and make your skin glow. Make sure to purchase a high quality cashmere scarf and you won’t regret it.