Instagram is not just a photo sharing site anymore, it’s a trend. People post their photos, videos, and stories on Instagram and share it with their friends and followers. It is fun and well, who doesn’t like a bit of limelight while getting tons of Instagram likes? Whether you are on a trip somewhere exotic or you are hosting a party, you can always post exciting pictures on your Instagram account for everyone to see.
Instagram also proves to be fruitful when you’re running a business and you need followers. People follow you and your business. Instagram has made it easy to connect with millions of people who want to know your story. So, you cannot stay calm and avoid posting even for a day. Your followers check your account everyday for your posts. Social media is the perfect platform to share everything with your followers in a matter of a few seconds.
If you want your followers to share and like the things you post on your Instagram account, you must know when your Instagram post will reach your followers and you’ll get a lot of Instagram likes and comments.
The best time to post a photo on Instagram-
Generally, the best time to post on Instagram is considered to be in between 2 PM and 3 PM CDT. This analysis can change vividly depending on you are posting on what day of the week. The best day to post on Instagram is said to be Thursday at 5 PM, 11 AM, and 4 PM. That being said, the best time to post your insta pic is around 2-3 PM, but it totally depends on whether you are getting that engagement at that time.
The best way to find out when your followers are online and like your photos is by checking out your Instagram analytics. It will show you when your posts are getting a higher number of likes. Always remember that the best time to post doesn’t mean you can’t post at any other time. It’s all up to you. The best time is noteworthy only for your post to get enough reach and they get to your followers quickly.
These insights tell you a lot about people’s preferences regarding their Instagram checking-
- Photos posted at 5 AM CDT from Tuesday to Friday get the highest instagram likes as people check their phones when they wake up in the morning.
- Photos posted from 11 AM to 3 PM CDT during the weekdays also reach to a bigger number of audiences as people check their phones during lunch break or when they are exhausted from their work.
- Photos posted at 11 AM on Saturday receive a lot of engagement as people generally hang out with their friends during this time.
While you can’t rely on this time range, you may consider the day of the week and the niche of your posts. It could be traveling photos, makeup and beauty blogging, culinary, pet images, etc.
Best Time to Post on Instagram for everyday-
According to an average engagement by the followers, these are the best time to post on Instagram during a week:
- On Sundays- Post between 10 AM to 2 PM CDT
- On Monday- Post between 11 AM to 5 PM CDT
- On Tuesday- Post between 5 AM, 9 AM to 6 PM CDT
- On Wednesday- Post at 5 Am, 11 AM, and 3 PM CDT
- On Thursday- Post at 5 AM, 11 AM, and 3-4 PM CDT
- On Friday- Post at 5 AM, 9 AM to 4 PM CDT
- On Saturday- Post at 11 AM CDT
Conclusion- The best way to reach out to your audience is to know our audience, optimize your content, and do some experiments with the timings of your photos to achieve a quality number of instagram likes and followers. You can also schedule your photos in advance if you cannot make it up to the exact time of posting.