Kids absolutely love Halloween because all of the candy they freely get from the grown-ups and they get to do it while wearing whatever they want.
Much like Christmas, Halloween is a family holiday, when parents get a chance to bond with their kids on their level…even if you have a newborn baby, make sure to celebrate the Halloween with them and take loads of pictures to have a giggle in future.
So it is only fitting for parents to make an effort and at least dress up along with their kids. Even better if they manage to get their costumes to match.
There are many parent-child parings when it comes to costumes, and some with the entire family involved, but the most adorable are probably the father-daughter teams we get to see.
1. Cinderella And Prince Charming
2. Daddy And Daughter In Reversed Roles
3. Mario And Princess Peach
4. Toothless And Hiccup
5. Rapunzel And Her Tower
7. Sally And Jack
8. Wayne And Garth
9. Pirate And His Parrot
10. Spider-girl And Venom
11. Chihiro And No-face
12. The Morton Salt Commercial
13. Monsters Inc. James And Mike
14.Doc Ock And Spider-Man
15. Little Red Ridding Hood And The Big Bad Wolf
16. Ariel And Triton
17. Cop And Robbers
18. Superhero Family
19. Zombie Hunter And Zombie
20. Wreck-It-Ralph And Vanellope von Schweetz
21. Gogo Yubari And Crazy 88 from Kill Bill
23. Mabel And Great Uncle Stan
24. Audrey Hepburn And Bodyguard
25. Sandy And Danny From Grease
26. Annie And Daddy Warbucks
27. Dark Girl And Mechanical Bird Guardian
28. Groot And Baby Groot
29. BioShock Big Daddy And Little Sister
30. The Elsas
31. Little Bee And Beekeeper
32. Puppet And Puppeteer
33. Sailor Moon And Tuxedo Mask
34. Hans Solo And Princess Lea
Parenting done right.