Girls, pay attention to these kinds of things more than ever before.
They want to buy something that will improve their style.
Why not make the thing by yourself instead of buying it?
It will bring more pleasure and the others would want you to tell them the same thing.
This is Shaunte from Crafts Unleashed and she is your hero.
She found a great way for making a beautiful necklace.
Don’t be surprised if everybody starts asking you where you bought it.
Just look at their face when you tell them you did it by yourself.
Take a look.
1. You Need clear marbles (colored is fine), necklace cording, bead caps, eye pins, jump rings, E-6000 adhesive, needle-nose jewelry pliers, a baking sheet, a bowl, ice, and an oven.
2. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F and bake the marbles baking tray
3. Bake for 30 minutes
4. After you remove the marbles, dump them in the previously prepared Ice Water
7. Get one bead cap and eye pin for every necklace
8. Insert the eye pin into the bead cap, with the loop on top
9. Apply a good amount of E-6000 to the inside of the bead cap
10. Let it dry
11. Form a necklace