A new patch for Sonic Lost World is now available in North America and Europe, featuring some small changes which will definitely make the game more enjoyable.
We have reported on the patch a while back. However the only thing we knew about it back then was that it fixed a graphical glitch in the Frozen Factory Casino Area.
Here are all the changes and fixes introduced by the new patch:
- Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
- In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
- The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
- Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
- When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
- Items will now appear on the world map.
Sonic Lost World is now available all over the world on Nintendo Wii U and 3DS. You can check out our review for both versions of the game by going here.