Not all toothpastes are the same. Some are mild for kids, some have strong minty flavor, there are those for gum or tooth plaque protection, but every toothpaste brand promises one thing: sparkling white teeth.
That whitening agent that all toothpastes have also happens to be quite useful for a surprising number of other things around the house.
From cleaning stubborn stains to soothing pain, here are 25 amazing uses for the toothpaste you probably neer thought of.
1. Clean Cloudy Headlights With Toothpaste
2. Bring Back The Sparkling Whiteness Of Your Sneakers
3. Wash Away Carpet Stains With A Big Spot Of Toothpaste And An Abrasive Brush
4. Scrub Away Hair Dye Stains
5. Use Toothpaste To Repair CDs or DVDs With Small Scratches.
6. Soothe Burns By Applying A Bit Of Toothpaste And Leaving It Overnight
7. Rub Toothpaste On The Inside Of Your Goggles With Soft Microfiber Cloth To Keep Them From Foging
8. Remove Soap Scum, Coffee Or Water Stains
9. Clean Piano Keys
10. Clean Toilet Bowl
11. Dab Toothpaste On Acne. It Will Get Rid Of Them Faster By Drying Them Out
12. Deodorize Reusable Bottles
13. Deodorize Your Dog. Rub The Wet Dog With Some Toothpaste, Massage For 5 to 10 Minutes And Rinse. No More Smelly Dog.
14. Get Rid Of Water Rings From Wooden Furnitre
15. Make Your Iron Sparkle
16. Polish Chrome Fittings
17. Polish Silver
18. Remove Tarnish Your Jewelry
19. Remove Crayon Scribbles From The Wall
20. Remove Garlic Odor From Hands After Cooking By Washing Them With Toothpaste
21. Remove Gum From Hair Or Clothing
22. Remove Ink Stains From Leather
23. Remove Nail Polish Stains
24. Remove Small Scratch From Screens
25. Remove Permanent Marker From Various Surfaces
Now the toothpaste will make you smile for a whole other set of reasons.
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.