Dogs are our best friends, our workout buddies, our protectors and our interior decorators. Yes, aside from being loyal companions they are also your most honest home decor critic, especially when it comes to furniture. If your sofa is too ugly, they will make sure you know that by ripping it into pieces.
Now, let’s get serious; Many dogs create messes and damage your belongings when they are left alone, because they not only provide companionship, they also require it. So, when you leave your pooch home alone for long, you might come home to see messes like these. These are some bad, bad doggies.
Here are 30 instances of canine carnage.
1. You don’t need a bed in the backyard.
2. He made me do it. -What?
3. This color is all wrong for this room
4. It looks better here.
5. This floor needed some earth tones.
6. I’m seeing… Feathers
7. Making a scrapbook.
8. The blue sofa needed some yellow motifs.
9. Just wanted to stain that ugly carpet.
10. It’s better for your back this way.
12. You need more potted flowers.
13. The stripes give the sofa character
14. Washing te teeth before the next redecorating project.
15. I said you need pillows.
16. Get a more colorful hallway rug.
17. See, that door isn’t holding anyone out.
18. It was snowing… Inside your house.
19. Ready for some paper crafts?
20. Get colorful flowers, not bamboo sticks.
21. This sandal deserves to die.
22. No pillows outside.
23. Told you you need a new door.
24. Just getting the holiday decorations.
25. It was the cat…
26. Just wanted to prepare a meal.
27. Get some shag carpeting in here.
28. The floor is too empty and plain, it needed some color.
29. Get a couch, not a bean bag.
30. You need new pillows.
Even after all that.. Who can stay mad at that face?
Share this post with your friends by clicking on the sharing buttons below.