People really need to have something to believe in. Maybe you are not a person who has these kinds of beliefs, but some people really need this.
Maybe they feel free or secure when they believe in something and it could drive them to note that success. I’m not that kind of a person as well, but I found a way to admire these people instead to judge them.
I bet you didn’t know these facts about people’s beliefs and you will find yourself amazed in what people believe. The fact about Russia and money totally caught me by surprise.
Maybe some of you already scrolled down to see these facts and the others are still reading this. Well, the time has come I will leave you to these facts.
1. Some People in Iceland Believe that knitting brings long winter
2. Spain believes that Eating 12 grapes when the clock reaches midnight on the New Year’s Eve is good luck
3. Spilling water before a job interview in Serbia is good luck
4. Carrying an empty bucket in Russia is a bad luck
5. Nigeria Kissing a baby on the mouth will make him drool
6. Great Britain believed that carrying an acorn with yourself will keep you forever young
7. The more birds defecate on your roof the more money you will have. Only in Russia!
8. Men in England have been avoiding lettuce because they thought it will make them sterile
9. People in Japan tucks their thumbs into pockets when they pass by a cemetery. They say this protects them from death
10. Medieval England were passing a newborn through cheese wheel’s circular ring in order to ensure him prosperous life
11. People in Turkey don’t chew gum at night because they think they chew the flesh of the dead people
12. Some men in Thailand wear a penis medallion on their neck. This increases their chances of finding good fortune
Strange huh? – Do you believe in something? – You are more than welcome to share it with us!
Share this post with your friends using the sharing buttons below.