Call Of Duty: Ghosts is going to receive a number of new title updates and hot fixes soon. They will introduce a number of improvements to the eSports features of the game. Spawn issues will also be addressed, as well as weapon balance issues and hacking/cheating.
Here are all the upcoming eSports changes:
Upcoming eSports plans
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules.
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
Future eSports plans
- Removal of split-screen in Private match when eSports rules are enabled.
- Add eSports rules to Clan vs. Clan playlist.
- Open Clan v Clan playlist to allow solo player entry & mixed clan teams.
- Modify Dead Silence/Amplify functionality.
- Resolve the defuse timer animation discrepancy.
- Modify the defuse time sound effects if the defuse process is cancelled.
- Add game action overlays where needed (flag captures, etc.).
- Resolve the leaderboard’s red death indicator delay.
- Roll over player in scoreboard to highlight arrow in mini-map.
- Investigating the addition of Xbox One LAN support.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is now available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii U and PC. The game’s first Map Pack DLC should be released soon.