A new title update is now available for Call Of Duty: Ghosts, the latest entry of the Call Of Duty series released a few weeks ago on consoles and PC.
The new title update, available on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, introduces a few fixes and balance tweaks. A brand new feature is also introduced by the patch, a new mode called Heavy Duty.
The Heavy Duty mode gives increased health, something that can change strategies and battlefield dynamics.
Included in the patch as also a couple of new loadouts for Infected Mode.
Here are the full patch notes for today’s update:
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.
Call Of Duty: Ghosts is now available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One,Wii U and PC. The new title update is available on platforms except Wii U. We’ll keep you updated once it’s available on the Nintendo console.