The Elder Scrolls Anthology is finally available in Europe, allowing newcomers to the series to experience everything that has made the series one of the most enjoyable role-playing game series ever released.
The game is now available for purchase for £49.99 / €59.99 / $89.99 AUD and it will include quite a lot of contents
- The Elder Scrolls Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year, including DLC packs Tribunal and Bloodmoon
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year, including DLC packs Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, including DLC packs Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn
- Five Physical Maps detailing the lands of Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim.
You’re really going to get quite a lot of game hours, considering how big some of these games are.
The next step for The Elder Scrolls saga is a MMORPG game called The Elder Scrolls Online, set in the continent of Tamriel. The game will feature a storyline indirectly connected with the other games, taking place 1000 years before Skyrim and around 800 years before Morrowind and Oblivion: the Deadric Prince Molag Bal will be the main antagonist of the story as he tries to conquer the continent of Tamriel.