Saints Row IV has been doing nicely on the market, managing to sell quite a few copies in both North America and Europe.
For the second consecutive week, the game is also the best-selling game in the United Kingdom, according to the latest UK Sales Charts. Following Volition’s open world action game is Splinter Cell: Blacklist, the latest entry of the Ubisofth stealth game series. On third place is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, the 2.0 version of the controversial Square Enix MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV.
A few new releases have also managed to land on the charts with Rayman Legends getting on the 5th place. Other high-profile releases haven’t performed too well: Lost Planet 3 entered the charts at the 26th place, while Suda51 Killer Is Dead has managed to get on the 28th place.
Here are the first 20 best-selling games in the UK for last week:
- Saints Row IV
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Disney Infinity
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Rayman Legends
- Madden NFL 25
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
- Payday 2
- Fifa 13
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- The Last Of Us
- Max Payne 3
- Lego The Lord Of The Rings
- Tomb Raider
- Skylanders Giants
- Assassin’s Creed III (Xbox 360 Classics)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360 Classics)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted