GRID 2′s Peak Performance DLC Pack Now Available
GRID 2 has received a new DLC pack called Peak Performance Pack. Codemasters has announced that the new DLC is now available for the Xbox 360 and Pc versions of the game as well as for the North American Ps3 game: it will become available tomorrow on the European Playstation Store. The Peak Perfomance Pack costs £3.19/$4.99/€3.99.
The new DLC pack includes six special edition cars that will be available for use in the game’s single player and multiplayer modes: each car will be competing in Tier 2 competitions.
Here are the all the details on the new cars:
- Dodge Charger RT – Stiffer suspension, wider wheels and aggressive camber improve traction whilst additional power under the bonnet, an extra gear and stripped out weight improve top speed and acceleration.
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 Twister Special – Improved aerodynamics reduce drag, bigger brakes reducing braking distances and engine improvements increase acceleration and top speed.
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS SS 1970 – A re-mapped engine adds more horsepower and torque, reduced mass and inertias give the car more responsive steering and a lower centre of mass and stiffer suspension improves traction and reduces body roll.
- VW Golf R – An engine upgrade boosts acceleration and top speed, a lower roll centre and lower centre of gravity improves traction and its revised differential setup minimises understeer.
- BMW E30 M3 – Comes equipped with a racing clutch to reduce shift times whilst it’s re-mapped engine and stripped out weight improves top speed and acceleration.
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe – With a huge 150kg stripped out, this BMW’s stiffer suspension and increased camber improves traction and longer gear ratios increase top speed.
An announcement trailer is also available and can be seen by going here.
GRID 2 is now available on Ps3, Xbox 360 and Pc.