Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is finally getting released in August on Pc and Ps3. With the game coming in three months, Square Enix has today revealed a new beta phase roadmap, changing the features that will be introduced during each remaining phase of the beta testing.
The Free Company points, the FF XIV guilds, will be moved from phase 3 to phase 4, while the duty finder and the level sync features will become available during phase 3: according to the previous road map, these features were supposed to be introduced in phase 4.
A Realm Reborn beta testing phase number 3 will begin in a few days but it’s still going to be a closed testing phase: all players who have a Final Fantasy XIV account will be able to access the new beta which introduces a lot of new features as well as a few new locations to explore.
If you want to know more about the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta testing you can head over here.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will launch on August 27th on Pc and Ps3. The game will be available as a standard and Collector’s Edition featuring the following bonuses:
- Art of Eorzea – An 80-page hardcover art book featuring never-before-seen concept art.
- The Waning of the Sixth Sun – A special bonus video disc that takes a cinematic look at the events leading up to the realm being reborn.
- Sounds of Eorzea – An album that features musical scores by renowned Final Fantasy series composers.
- Art Cards – Five collectable character cards.
- In-game bonus items – Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding
Source: Dual Shockers