Splinter Cell: Blacklist is going to be released in around 4 months on all current gen home consoles and Pc: the game was supposed to be already available but Ubisoft has decided to delay the game to improve on many of its features. The game is also coming out on Wii U, offering some exclusive Gamepad features like the option to control drones and camera with the touch screen and more.
Despite being quite far from release, Ubisoft has confirmed all the details on the pre-order bonuses as well as all the contents coming on the Collector’s Editions of the game coming in North America and Europe.
In North America the Collector’s Edition is only going to be available on Ps3, Xbox 360 and Pc, including:
- Custom 3-channel, ready to fly dual-engine remote-controlled airplane with a retail value of $150
- 88-page limited edition Splinter Cell Echoes graphic novel, by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmonson and illustrator Marc Laming
- Exclusive Billionaire’s Yacht Co-Op Map: infiltrate a rogue billionaire’s yacht the day after a decadent party in the Coral Sea
- Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast Co-Op Map, Gold Sonar Goggles & Upper Echelon Suit
- Limited Edition Sam Fisher poster
The European Collector’s Edition will be called the Ultimatum Edition, which will include:
- Special-Ops Digital Watch
- Soft Touch Collector Box
- 24 page Splinter Cell Echoes Graphic Novel
- Single and multiplayer coop maps: Dead Coast and Billionaire’s Yacht
- 2 pieces of gear: Gold goggles and Ghost Boots
- 1 suit: Upper Echelon Suit
Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be launching on August 20 on Ps3, Xbox 360, Pc and Wii U.