In around one day, Xbox 360 players will finally be able to get their hands on the second DLC map pack for the highly successful Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2. The new map pack, called Uprising, has been detailed a few weeks ago: four new multiplayer maps will be introduced, offering a varied gameplay experience. Together with these four new maps a new game mode for the Zombie mode will be introduced, called Mob Of The Dead.
Some images have been leaked, detailing all the Trophies and Achievements coming with this new DLC pack and it looks like a lot of these trophies are actually related to the new zombie mode: you can take a look at the screens below. Here’s the list of the new trophies:
- Pop Goes the Weasel: In Mob of the Dead, break the cycle.
- Trapped in Time: In Mob of the Dead, use and upgrade all traps before round 10.
- GG Bridge: In Mob of the Dead, survive an entire round on the bridge on round 15 or higher.
- Paranormal Progress: In Mob of the Dead, open a door without spending points.
- A Burst of Flavor: In Mob of the Dead, kill 10 zombies at once with a new beverage.
- Full Lockdown: In Mob of the Dead, Brutus completes his patrol.
- Acid Drip: In Mob of the Dead, Convert a weapon using a kit.
- Making the Rounds: In Mob of the Dead, Complete the cycle three times.
- Feed the Beast: In Mob of the Dead, obtain Hell’s Retriever.
- No One Escapes Alive: In Mob of the Dead, execute the escape plan.
Are these new trophies and achievements real? The only way to find out is to wain until Tuesday, when the Uprising Pack gets released on Xbox 360. Ps3 and Pc players will be able to download the DLC pack at a later and yet to be confirmed date.