World Of Warcraft is one the most successful MMORPG ever released. Being so popular comes with a price and Blizzard is always supporting the game with new updates to address some issues and bring some improvements to the game.
A new update for the game is coming, simply called update 5.3: a lot of PvP changes are going to be included, trying to make battles between players more balanced than before, . Here are the first details of the update:
- Base Resilience will be set to 65% for all characters level 85 and higher
- Resilience will be removed from nearly all PvP gear
- Players will still be able to use Resilience gems and enchants
- PvP power will remain exclusively on PvP gear
- PvP set bonuses that currently provide Resilience will now provide PvP Power
- Healers and hybrid-casters will benefit to a greater degree from PvP Power, and Battle Fatigue will increase to make PvP gear superior for healers.
- Conquest gear will be increased to item level 496 (up from 493).
- Elite gear will be decreased to item level 496. This gear will essentially become a prestige upgrade.
- The Big Change: We will be adding an item level ceiling to gear in unrated Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas
- All gear will have its item level scaled down to 496 (Conquest gear item level). This includes even Conquest items that exceed the level ceiling, such as weapons.
- In patches that don’t include a new season (including patch 5.3), the seasonal currency requirement of 7,250 Conquest Points earned will be lifted from weapons. The seasonal currency requirement must always be met to purchase Elite items, though.
- Once the 27,000 Conquest Point seasonal currency requirement is reached, players will be able to purchase Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear with Honor Points.
- The Conquest Point catch up cap will be introduced.
Update 5.3 has yet to be dated. We will keep you updated as more details and a confirmed release date emerge.