The recently released Star Wars Pinball from Zen Studios has been doing quite well, but not on Windows 8. There have been a number of reports of a “Not_Yet_Localized” error coming up on the platform. Even though this is only on Windows 8 machines, Zen Studios currently hard at work on a fix for the problem. A Zen Studios spokesperson released the following statement to Joystiq, ”Zen Studios rarely has release issues, and we really feel terrible whenever players spend their time and energy having to report issues instead of playing games. Fixes are coming soon! Apologies to the players trying to play Star Wars Pinball on Windows 8!” If you haven’t downloaded the tables yet, the tables can be added on to following platforms.
- Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade
- Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems!
- Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store
- Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store
- Zen Pinball HD Google Play™
The game has already become a pretty big hit, bringing together Star Wars and Pinball fans alike. Playing through Boba Fett, Star Wars The Clone Wars, and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back tables make for some pretty nostalgic filled tables.