While not a real patch, something new for Bordelands 2 is currently available, as officially announced by Gearbox software, the game0s developer: the “hot fix” will be applied to the console versions of the game as soon as the game is started and an internet connection is available and active on the console itself. If you’re plaaying offline and without a connection, the fixes effects will be unavailable.
The hot fix is just a temporary fix for some issues found on the game and a full patch will be coming in the near future, featuring even more fixes. As of now, the fix takes care of a few sound issues and a fix for one of the bosses of the Mr Torgue’s DLC, making the boss dropping the right amount of loot. Here’s the full list of fixes:
- Mr. Torgue DLC: Fixed an issue where the Lootsplosion would not always trigger after defeating Piston.
- Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton’s turret and kill skills.
- Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
- Amp shots now use same sound effect regardless of whether player is client or host.
- Assigned price to Anshin ‘Evolution’ shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.