The wait is finally over and tomorrow is a big day for all Ps3 Skyrim fans who have waited so long to finally be able to enjoy the extra downloadable content of the game on their console. Tomorrow the Dragonborn DLC will finally be available for download in North America, with the European version following this Thursday, and Bethesda updated the game today to get the title ready for the DLC pack.
The new update, called Update 1.8, is now available and it will download automatically once you start the game with the console connected to the internet: together with the DLC support, the patch will bring some minor fixes and improved performance. Here’s the list of fixes, straight from the official Bethesda blog:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly
While Dragonborn will be available starting tomorrow, the other DLCs for the game, Heatfire and Dawnguard, will be coming in the next couple weeks.
The Dragonborn DLC has been available for the Xbox 360 version of the game since December.