One of the first things shown to showcase the Wii U graphical capabilities was a The Legend Of Zelda tech demo, where a realisti Link was fighting a giant monster in HD glory. Many gamers thought that the demo was a prototype for a future Zelda game but since then, not much has been said. Some rumors have been circulating in the past weeks and even more nre rumors are getting spread: the new “info” is coming from an anonymous source, claiming to be working at Nintendo. None of these have been officially confirmed by Nintendo so keep that in mind when reading them.
- The game is still in early development stages and it will be shown for the first time on the next E3, with a demo possibly coming on the eShop on the last months of 2013
- The game will probably follow Skyward Sword’s art style as some concept artworks seems to be going towards that direction
- Nintendo is still unsure on the control methods: they would like to implement full Gamepad’s control together with motion controls but they also know that some players prefer traditional controls: more control options will be implemented?
- Since the romance aspects of Skyward Sword have been well received in the West, Nintendo was thinking about expanding this. I hope not, to be honest.
- Nintendo is also thinking about using full voice acting, but nothing has been decided yet.
Just wishful thinking or something that will get confirmed later on? Only time will tell.